PILATES 2011... NEW YEAR CLASSES...STARTING SECOND WEEK OF JANUARY!
ALL CLASSES SUPERVISED BY CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS, THE PILATES PROFESSIONALS
Don't Take Risks With Your Back!
This NEW YEAR, make yourself a promise that you can keep - get that toned, fit body you've always wanted, ready for the summer season (whenever that eventually comes...)
This New Year, sign up for PILATES, and make the most of the long winter nights. Be proactive.
PhysioNow runs classes all year round. The next series of PILATES classes start across all our venues in the second week of JANUARY.
Demand is already high for our January classes, as it is every New Year. Don’t be disappointed – book NOW! Email us to confirm your place at...
This is YOUR chance to tone up, increase your flexibility and improve your core stability. All this, AND get that firmer, flatter body you’ve always wanted – and all in good time for the summer season.
There are classes across Dublin 4 and Dublin 6, with bookings being taken now for the 3 "Rs" - Rathgar, Ranelagh and Ringsend.
Check if your sports club or company is one of the PhysioNow's premier clients - which include RTE, ESB, Irish Life and Fitzwilliam LTC. If not, get them to call 086 834 2525 - and we'll organise a class for you!
PILATES CLASSES NEAR YOU...
- MARIANELLA HALL, ORWELL ROAD, RATHGAR, DUBLIN 6
- ITW STUDIOS, CLONSKEAGH, DUBLIN 6
- ESB SPORTSCO, SOUTH LOTTS ROAD, DUBLIN 4
A TIME THAT SUITS YOU...
- MONDAY EVENINGS - RATHGAR, DUBLIN 6
- TUESDAY LUNCHTIME - SPORTSCO, DUBLIN 4
- WEDNESDAY MORNING - CLONSKEAGH, DUBLIN 6
- WEDNESDAY EVENING - SPORTSCO, DUBLIN 4
- THURSDAY EVENINGS - ITW STUDIOS, CLONSKEAGH, DUBLIN 6
A LEVEL YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH...
- There are classes for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
- One to one sessions also available.
For Dublin 6 classes - phone 086 834 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Dublin 4 classes - phone 6687022 Ext. 0